Monday, June 27, 2005

i dreamed of being big and manly - dreaming is the best you can do

aaaahahaha another eve at the gym...this one proved to be most interesting...

1) dearest dario tried to get me in free again..and it should have frickin worked...but needless to say it didn't...so i had to shell out a whole $10.70 - bastard children

Dario writing now- stupid whore person wouldn’t let me get Danielle in for free cause shes so worried that we’re trying to stiff their precious gym out of money… OOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOO…. they probably make thousands of dollars of profit a year on poor schmucks like me, and they wont even let Danielle in for free a couple times… what a bunch of uptight MO FUCKAHS!

2) so we hope on the bikes for our warmup session and im looking around and who do i see out of the cornor of my eye...none other then MATT BEVIS...and all those who know the story behind me, matt bevis, and dario will understand the anguish this caused...thankfully he didnt see us...after the warmup i ran to the 'womans only' part of the gym as to avoid b/c i hate awkwardness...but dario says he thinks that matt saw him...ahahaha dear god

Dario writing now- fuck, I was hoping so badly that bevis would walk up and start talking to Danielle… I love awkward moments when I can sit back and laugh. So yeah I get on the bench press and who should walk by, but mr. bevis! I cant say for sure that he saw me, I KNOW he did… makes me laugh cause he avoided eye contact completely… maybe its because he was intimidated by my muscularily muscular body… I doubt it… but it was funny just the same.

3) in the confusion of seeing matt bevis i some how screwed up the bike thing i was on and made myself look more then stupid...at least dario had a good laugh...

Dario writing now- OOOOOOOH GOD! THAT WAS TOO FUNNY! I didn’t know that Danielle hadn’t pressed the quick start button, so shes pedaling as hard as she can with no resistance. So being the helpful person I am, I push the resistance button for a good ten seconds. Well it was at this point I realized that Danielle hadn’t picked a setting, so I pressed quick start. AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It immediately went to 29 resistance! Danielles legs stopped moving instantly! Fucking hilarious!

it was my first time on the girls side and the machines were so much eaiser to use...i guess thats because we are girls and we are feeble...( Dario- no kidding! Hahahaha just kidding) although it was nice beacuse there were not to many girls around i would have much rather been in the guys section...i have this thing where every girl i met i automatically assume they are a bitch until they prove themselves otherwise...guilty until proven innocent!

i dont want to look like Arnold Schwartzeneggar
it's easier being fat and lazy

and thank you dario for the commentary