Sunday, July 17, 2005

i know that you saw me because i looked up to see your face

yesterday was my aunts 40th birthday party...i took lots of pictures...just none of her...HA...

mostly i took them of my cousin jacob... as you all know he is my daughter...ok you probably dont know...so read this and you will understand very clearly...and if you dont then this post will make no sense...

jacob is a nut and i love it...we just sit and make fun of my mother all the time...its so great...

he was over saturday fixing the family computer and messing up my moms hair...

jake thinks hes pretty cool with his av's..."are those new???"
they are ray bands so you know they are expensive...
me...im a dork but we all knew that...we spent a lot of the day reciting lines from our favorite SNL Celebrity Jeopardy episode - the one with french stuart, sean connery, and burt reynolds - turd furguson, ape tit, the big cow boy hat...dear god i dont think i have ever laughed so hard...
alexis...otherwise known as uncle joe...she bought this green shirt because it has stitching by the collar that matched her hair...she looks very foresty...
Anuty porsha and Uncle maverick...otherwise known as Ryan and Emily...ryan and jacob sat and made nerd jokes all day...they are computer nerds...
jake, aunty maggie, and grandpapa...we have an on going joke that my mother is an alcoholic...which is funny because she is the most non drinker ever...anyways...we like to say that she is the drunk in the family...here she is sharing some booze with young children...
anuty maggie you vex me greatlyjake also adopted a son...here she is with him - cousin cristinia - ...(this family thing is getting way out of hand)grandmama...actually this is my dad...hes in the mob - apparently - jake took a picture of him 2 seconds after i did and he swearing in that one...oh father...my mom wanted me to take pictures of my aunt since it was her birthday, but i told her that my camera was all full of pictures of jake...she told me to delete them, so i went up to jake and poked him and said "delete, delete' but he wouldn't delete...then he said "i'm a read only file"
steven is being gangsta from the west side with his gunin the backyard my uncle and aunt have a forest...we went there for some creativity shots...this has got to be the greatest picture ever...father and daughterEMILYS HOT SHOES...i love them time x infinity...so en fuego


for more retarted family photos click here...they are interesting...to say the least...and you can clearly see who my favorite cousins are...hahah awww

MUSIC - The Beatles - No Reply