Thursday, July 28, 2005

i see a little silhouetto of a man, scaramouche, scaramouche, will you do the fandango

tonight i am sleeping over at my cousins house and we are going to watch two of THE greatest movies ever made in the history of uber rad musically charged movies...none other than...

oh wayne and garth...you are my heros...be it when you're singing to Bohemian Rhapsody or showing new inventions like the 'suck-cut' ...i applaud you...and with these fine words of wisdom who wouldn't look upon you as quite their own???

"I once thought I had mono for a whole year. Turns out I was just really bored."
"Ex-queeze me? Baking Powder?
"Are you gonna marry her?" "Garth, marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."
and my favorite...
"A gun rack? A gun rack. I don't even own a gun , let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."

this night is going to rock like CRUTIAL TAUGHT at GAS WORKS

MUSIC - Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody