Monday, July 25, 2005

ooh dream weaver...i believe you can get me through the night


dreams are a crazy thing...

sometimes what happens with me is i have a dream about some guy - either someone i know or someone who is famous - and because of this dream that i have its as if it opens my eyes to the posibility of ACTUALLY liking this person...like having a crush...

my dreams are pretty odd sometimes...including the dream that made me in love with David Duchovny...he and his wife shared a bed with me??? odd i know

so anyways one sleepless night last week i finally fell alseep to a dream about Dr. Phil...dont ask...

he was in my room - thats where our therapy sessions took place - and i kept complimenting him on how great a man and father he was...i guess he read into it too much...so once our session is done he writes up a progress report and pins it to the wall over my bed...so i climb up on the bed and start to read it...

i am on my knees reading when i feel him come up onto the bed right behind me - yet i dont freak out or start to become uncomfortable - then i feel him come up right against me and put his hand on my waist - still not freaking out - then he pushes my hair out of the way and kisses my neck - most of you are cringing right now b/c its dr. phil...and so am i thinking about it...but i wasnt in my dream - next thing you know we are making out...

haha oh dear god

just as i am about un-button his shirt (insert barfing emoticon here) some kid runs in and his mother following...we come up with some excuss that gets us off the hook and he leaves...yatta yatta yatta he tells his wife and she freaks out but forgives him but suggests not being my theripist any more...and he doesnt listen...

needless to say he didnt listen and the next week he was back at my house as my therapist...only this time it took place in the bathroom - i have no idea why - and i was just getting out of the shower so i only had a towel on...and this time i thought i would just try and seduce him for fun to see if i could get him in trouble again...but i woke up...damnit!

so because of this RIDICULOUS dream...as i was telling you about before...it opened my eyes to dr. phil and i kinda had a crush on him...that is until i went onto his site and saw his picture...then it was back to reality!

MUSIC -Gary Wright- Dream Weaver