Monday, August 29, 2005

i'll be waving my hand, watching you drown, watching you scream...quiet or loud...

tarci finally finished my bike...or so i thought...

i asked him to take it apart and re paint it because it was borderline sketchy...so he did...cept he forgot to paint the handle bars...and the breaks sound like someone is trying to kill a dog...

i hate exercising only because i end up feeling like a compete and utter NERD...with my stupid 'hi i'm exercising' clothes and my gay ass helmet all pimped out in the bike vest i made...i just hate it...

i think that as i ride by people stare and make fun of me...

but inspite of my feelings i went for a ride...i've been so freakin lazy lately so i felt i should...

i went around three blocks and i thought i was going to pass out...i CLEARLY do not exercise regularly...it was retarted...

if i could just ride and ride and know that no one was watching then i would do it all the time...i think i will do it more in the winter because there wont be fruits outside suntanning and staring at people in the streets for no reason...gawd

when i stopped for some water i noticed that dad had put my 'license' plate back on my bike...i got it as a kid...one of those things you get in a cereal box were you have you collect so many isbn numbers or whatever and then send in this form and they make you one...its pretty cute and reminds me of being a kid...but it really just adds to me feeling stupid...

someone come riding with me so i dont feel like a complete dork...PLEASE

MUSIC - Our Lady Peace - Clumsy