Tuesday, August 09, 2005

you tore me out of myself alive

these pictures and my computer are stressing me out...i took way too many - but i think that was expected - jacob said his girlfriend took 425 pictures on there 7 day camping trip so i said i wanted to beat that in my 4 day camping trip...and i did

so today doesn't have a theme...just a short mumble jumble of pictures...there shall be quite a few entries with rad picturettes that have to do with manning...

i look so enthrolled about our vacation...


this is the cabin...that has about 50 beds in it...its huge...

one of my uncles had the key and we wanted to get in so dad climed the rail and got in through a window...


the girls room...full of chiquititas...and empty of chiquititas...
this is what happens when you take a picture of fire the same time someone else takes a picture of fire...both with the flash on...
i am so ashamed of this post...so unlike me to give you such lackingness of story and photo...BAAAA...tomorrow will be better i promise...
MUSIC - Bruce Cockburn - Fascist Architecture