Friday, September 09, 2005

i sold my soul for the second time...cos the man, he don't pay me...

oasis...a photo essay
those are some pretty sweet oasis t's...me and araceli in the bathroom...
an opening band...kasabian...i hate them...especially their song 'club foot' but they weren't bad live...araceli was in the bathroom during their entire proformance...she got lost...
another opening act...jet...not bad...not the best but they were good...actually...
i saw way to many people i knew...shannon, smelly, francesca - my cousin...bitchs got second row AND caught liams tamborine!!!
hello noel...they sang my favorite song - acquiesce...
hello liam...he stood like this a lot during the whole thing...
some wicked lightsliam and his tamborine
the band
they played lots from their other albums which was rad including - whats the story morning glory, look back in anger, and cigarettes and alcohol...
light show rocked too
me and araceli
the brothers...thank god for no fighting...
to prove we were there
singing away...i taped 4 songs from the show
chiquititas...araceli spend a lot of time on the phone so that her brother could hear the songs too...
and although some might disagree...and even though liam comes off as a TOTAL ass and they dont deserve my money i still enjoyed the concert...so POO on all you who dislike them!!!

MUSIC - Oasis - The Importance of Being Idol