Wednesday, September 28, 2005

kiss me please pervert me stick with this

matt has been saying lately that i remind him of the 90s...and i didn't understand why...so i told him to make a list of reasons...and after reviewing that list all evedince points to him being correct...but is that a good thing???

WHY I AM FROM THE 90s

  1. my hair...and bangs
  2. my face - no reason it just does
  3. i draw flowers in my note books
  4. i have a peace sign and vw beetle candle in my room
  5. i am a revival of the 60s and so were the 90s
  6. the tv shows i love - The Nanny, Saved By The Bell, Full House...
  7. the canadian tv shows i love - Degrassi, Street Legal
  8. my slang - Rad, Uber, Ghetto, Dude
  9. my insults - Turd Ferguson
  10. my music - Pearl Jam, Oasis, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers
  11. my love of corduroy and plaid
  12. i write in bubble letters
  13. my checkered vans
  14. i wear nothing but flares
  15. my cell phone - its ghetto and the size of a brick
  16. my love of Zack Morris
  17. my bedroom walls are covered in stuff
  18. i take home made sandwiches to school
  19. my favorite car is the vw beetle
  20. i remind him of bootlegger and bootlegger reminds him of the 90s (i use to work there)
  21. my make up matches my clothes at times
  22. i play super nintendo
  23. my jetta
  24. my first cd ever was dance mix 95
  25. i have a collection of cassette tapes i still listen too with pop music from the radio taped on them
  26. my glasses remind him of matt good and matt good is so 90s apparently
  27. i have corny cds in my collection - celin dion and elton john
  28. apparently i am '90's dumb'
  29. my bum dance and my robbie williams dance
  30. my collection of jewlery from that era
i guess it is kinda true...i am a 90's girl...but is that such a bad thing??? probably...

MUSIC - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss