Sunday, September 18, 2005

no i dont need no brains for this...come on...

i is sick...i would blame mike for making me sick but i dont want him getting mad at me for making you all believe false information...goobie...i should probably stop giving him all these links!!!

so i went downtown today beacuse a coat i designed was at The Bay - all you canadians should know the store - for a speacial display...made me feel pretty snazzy that my coat was in such a high class store...its also for sale for $575...so hopefully i will get a bite!!! here are some pictures of it and of me being a goof...




if it fit me i would totally keep it...but really i would rather make the $575...who wouldn't??? so if you live in vancouver...and have time to spare...go to the bay downtown 3rd floor and check out my coat...i would love for you guys to go down and see it and give me some feedback...it should be down there for another 10 days...

eww my nose is running...i better go catch it...

MUSIC - Limblifter - Get Money