Monday, September 26, 2005

please don't wake me, no don't shake me...leave me where I am I'm only sleeping


so i spent another late eve with hot boy...i will probably get pics of his hotness when he spends the day on sunday...

im at the stage where all i do is think about him...cant eat, cant sleep...just day dream...but i will spare you from all my mushy feelings...i just have to say that i have never felt this way for someone before...i can still smell his cologne on my shirts...

so all these late sleepness nights are catching up to me...when i got up at 6:30 this morning i wasn't tired...but the second i got to school it hit me...that and laura kept falling asleep in weird places during the breaks which then made me do the same thing...it was a painfully long day...

matts over now and we are doing homework...scratch that...hes alseep and im on the computer...what is it today??? everyone keeps falling asleep...i wouldn't mind joining them...we went to value first and i found him a lacoste sweater for 8 bucks - i am such a good bargin hunter...

matts over because we are fans of a canadian tv show...none other then Degrassi: The Next Generation...we make fun of it more then actually like it...we sing the theme song constantly...the acting in it is so bad...but at least we get to see the characters from the original...matt thinks its the worst show on tv...but i dont mind it...some of the story lines you want to strangle yourself with because they are so rediculous...but you know...

MUSIC - The Vines - Im Only Sleeping