Friday, September 16, 2005

there is no you...there is only me...


FUCK YOU ICBC

yea...so i went for a driving test today and failed ....why??? becuase apparently i was too much 'in a rush' what does that mean...i drove 10 above the speed limit in order to change lanes...HOW ELSE ARE YOU SUPPOST TO CHANGE LANES IF YOU DONT SPEED UP???

i really really really hate icbc...always have always will...them and their goddamn monopoly...bitches...

see in BC we have a 'graduated' license program...first you go for a written test and if you pass that you get your learners permit (i actually passed that the first time)...the rules have changed
since but when i had it the deal was you had to drive for 6 months with it and you HAD to have a driver over 25 driving with you...you also had to put a stupid red L sticker on the back of your car...

next was the N...which is what i have ...stands for New Driver ...anyways the first time i took my test i failed it (clearly) so i had to have my L for like 3 months more or something stupid ...then i went again and i passed ...thankfully ...with my N i had no restrictions other then no booze in my system and desplaying the N at all times ...a pain in the ass, but no big deal...

so today i go to get my full fledged drivers license...i didn't want to go but my father made me...i can drive for another 2 years under my N and with no restrictions i was in NO rush....isn't that ironic???

so i go and i fail...i really hate icbc...i knew when i saw the lady test driver bitch that it wasn't good...because everytime i had seen her before she was failing people...


now i guess i have to pay another $50 to take the goddamn test again...


to much in a rush...gawd...everything else was perfect...said so herself...

MUSIC - Nine Inch Nails - Only