Saturday, September 17, 2005

there's somebody in the water

i poped in beautiful midnight today while i was doing homework and load me up came on...while i listened to it i laughed to myself...back in the day when it was a brand new single i was obsessed with it and listened to it all the time...

during that time we were also planning a trip to las vegas so i told myself that while on the plane i would sing 'picture yourself sleeping on a plane, theres something ticking in the overhead and inside your brain' ...could i have been more cool??? then when we went to the MGM Grand my brother and i burst into song 'picture yourself at the MGM Grand, murphy's fighting hokem you're in the stands'...we were clearly nerds...but thankfuly we still are...

even though steven would seize to become the bigger matt good fan later on he always made fun of me for liking this song...beacuse it was about drugs...

while it was playing today, my mom started to sing...and that was sacry...she's trying to trick me to take her to the show on the 4th of november...shes such a dork...
mike and i have been writing a mob story that includes fellow bloggers...correction I have been writing a story and then mike steals it and adds words and pictures and then posts it...they are pretty funny and sometimes dont make sense...

you should all read them...so far we have three parts to it...they aren't very long but they are amusing...see if you may be mentioned in them...

we are middle class gangsta's...THE HIT...
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3

MUSIC - Matthew Good Band - Load Me Up