Friday, September 30, 2005

we come from the land of the ice and snow...from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow



so its the end of september and my mother is already asking me what i want for christmas...well i have no freakin clue!?!?!? so i figured that i would ask for music...i will make this a compleatly musical christmas...but i need some help...

i dont know what cds to ask for...this always happens to me...i think of something that i want and i always forget to write it down and then when people ask me what i want i know that its something but i cant remember it...

so what do you recomend that i ask for??? im totally clueless...i know my 'classic cds that everyone should have' section is lacking so what should i add to it??? my musical tastes are listed on the right hand side of my blog but at this point i am open for any suggestions...have a cd that you think rocks??? then TELL ME so maybe i can get it and see how much it does rock...

pretend i know nothing about music and name cds that are a must for any music lover...ok??? i'm counting on you...

MUSIC - Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song