Friday, October 21, 2005

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down


ummm after an evening of more beer then usual i got to spend the morning in a dentists chair...how much fun is that!?!?!? thankfully i was not as hung over as i thought i would be...no head ache for me thank you very much...

but damn was last night fun...everything was so amusing to me and i dont even remember half the stories i told hot boy...i think we had this whole
conversation about blogging and the people i have met and stuff butu i dont know what i said about it...but he did seem all interested and wants me to show him more...i told him that i am meeting people all the matt good concert that blog and i think he seemed down with that...

but anyways...i dont have pictures from last night...but i do have pictures of matt and my adventure to the crazy asian mall by our school...we went for sushi and just to see the craziness that it is...

what the hell is with my hair in that picture???



anyways this mall kinda scares me...because its in richmond and a large part of the asian
community lives there and so this mall is full out asian...like there are barely any english words in the thing...and whats really stupid is its new but no one goes to it because its like the 10th mall in a 5 block radias...SO STUPID...

then in the centre of the mall is this huge water works thing and every so offten it lights up and shoots water to music for like half an hour and its the cheesiest thing ever...but i love it because of the formage factor...


there was some cool are in one of the stores that matt got all excited about...so he made me take pictures...

my mom is vaccuming and i cant here my music...and i can't eat
for another 10 minutes due to the MINT floride they used on my teeth...and then i get to die in front of a computer at work...IM SO EXCITED...

fack...now i want sushi...ummmmm

MUSIC - The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony