Tuesday, October 04, 2005

one day he'll get to you and teach you how to be a holy cow


ummm... shoes

it's kinda funny that the first picture i have of hot boy are his super hot motorcycle boots and his shadow...its such a rad picture for such a hot boy...i love those boots

he was over the other day to see my dads new baby...his brand new motorcycle - 2005 Silverado

hot boy has a sports bike where as my dad has a cruser...needless to say they are too of the coolest guys around...damn i love motorcycles...

dad had been going phsyco all weekend waiting for them to call and say the bike was in and up and running...its pretty damn snazzy i have to say...and look at those wicked clouds in the backgroundhad to sneek one in of myself...im waitin for dad to get the bike here...he was suppost to buy me a motorcycle jacket but they had none in my size...its a beaut...aww look at the poor little old motorcycle in the back...
oh look who it is being all shy...hot boy in his - hi i just finished going for a ride and am all sweaty and sexy and dont want my picture being taken - such a motorcycle stud...

as soon as i steal hot boys extra helmet they better start taking me for rides...and i need a jacket too so hopefully that will be coming my way as well...i can't wait to take long road trips on either of their bikes...they are soo rad to the max...

MUSIC - Radiohead - Just