Sunday, October 02, 2005

we like the boys with the bullet proof vests...we like the girls with the cellophane chests

wow...so i have been busy as of late... school is finally kicking into gear and our first somewhat big project has to be done this weekend ...and its the one weekend where i dont have all the time in the world...but thats my own fault...

so i have been spending my time between school and hot boy and so far its worked out all right...hes comin over today so hopefully i will snap a few pictures of the hotness that he is...that and i will be showing him my blog for the first time which i am kinda scard of...but who knows!

so last night my uncle (who happens to be a priest) had a dinner and dance at his church so a bunch of the family went for some good times...and heres the photo essay...

its dinner time and laura is bored...so she made a sculpture out of butter and knives...it was pretty impressive...
stev-o and alexis are eating some pretty sweet creamsicles...you cant see his had but stev is giving me the thumbs up...snazzy
my should be sister and i...shes having a bluegrass concert this weekend and im going to see it...excited!
emily dancing up a stormryan posed for this one because all the action shots were not working out so well
this is my father a little intox. trying to get alexis and i to dance...clearly by my expression i did not want to...
but i gave in and alexis and i slow danced...i pretended to be her hot boy and she pretended to be my hot boy...
cristina my little one and smelly with the classic face
fran to the jessica and si to the mon
no one would ask ryan and i to dance so we leaned against the wall like wallflowers...ryan says he looks like a giant next to me...
dad and zio bernard stalking up on the wino...can't leave them alone for two seconds i swear...
ahh the finale...we looked compleatly wasted hanging off each other singing the last song...somethin by U2 i cant remember...

ahh it was a classic eve of the rossi's going crazy...for more pictures click here...they are kinda odd tho...but hey...its smelly you are talking about here...

MUSIC - Beck - Get Real Paid