Wednesday, November 09, 2005

before you're pointed at me there is a possibility...



well this morning is the first morning that my legs do not kill me from the walk on sunday...

i have been busy finishing up my portfolio which is why i haven't posted in like a day...ha...but it gets handed in today so that all done and done...

so with this past weekend of blogging coolness and everyone calling me SMELLY - of course - i just want to make it clear that it is the good smelly kind and not the bad smelly kind...

tony can tell you that this is true...just check out his photo essay from the concert...

the whole story behind me being smelly is basically JUST a nickname i got in elementary school...not because i actually smell...but because it rhymed with danielly...

you can ask chad too...he says i smell like hair...and i have no idea what that means...

but serisoulsy...ask anyone from this weekend and they will only say that i smell good...well they better say that...

why is it when people say things are smelly its automaticaly assumed to be bad...i think i need to change that...things that are smelly are just smelly...its not specifically bad...

someone emailed me because he had read my blog and thought he had seen me at some school but didn't want to go up to "me" and ask if "i" was smelly...in case it wasn't me and the person got offended...i said he should have anyways...

so i say power to the smelly people...we are killer cool...

AND mike has some pictures on his Buzznet account...so check them out...i have my mouth open in way too many pictures...and im sure you can all think of some cheeky rude comments to add to them...

im such a dork...

MUSIC - 311 - Dont Traed On Me