Friday, November 18, 2005

I wanted hope from a grave...I wanted strength from a slave

im stuck...

i dont know what to do...

next semester i have to go for a fashion internship where i get to work with a local company...this week i went for two interviews and i can't decide which company i should work for...

heres the scoop...

Mac & Jac

30 minutes from my house...
has both womens and mens line...
hot 4th year boy from school works there...
the clo
thes are super cute...

but...i most likely wont be hired on after my internship becuase they just hired hot 4th year boy...and the place is huge and it kinda scares me...

Lija

1 hour and 30 minutes from my house...
womens golf and leisure line...
the girls who work there are so much fun...
i get to do a photo shoot...
its a super small company so i can learn lots...

but how much of what i will learn with a golf company apply to other jobs i may have...im not into leisure/active wear much either...


I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO...i guess i'll wait until monday and talk with the other people who went for interviews at these two companies and see what they say...


MUSIC - Beck - Scarecrow