Sunday, November 27, 2005

people them say I come from jamaica...but me born and raised (in the ghetto) I want ya to know-a

this is what tonight looks like...as brought to you by the vancouver kit kam...it updates every 5 minutes...apparently its suppost to snow down here too...it did last night but it turned all to rain...but i kinda hope it doesnt snow b.c then driving to school will be the biggest of bitches...unless it snows so much that they close it down...then that would be wicked sweet...i heart the snow...my aunt is a make up artist for MAC make up and she was exparimenting on my eyes...i was at her house last night for my uncles birthday...her and her best friend also went to highschool with matt good and his brother chris...which is really what makes her cooler then cool...but she thinks im a dork for being so in love with matt and his music becuase she knew him back in the day...and this is what i did all weekend long...i smocked...well i started too...its when you take a huge piece of fabric and gather the hell out of it into tiny gathers and then you embroider it...i havent done that yet becuase the little piece you see took me more then 2 hours to gather...YAY FOR PROJECTS!!! but this one is going to be a really fancy sexy nighty...and maybe i will have someone model it for me too...'cept its totally see through...i guess once the snow and cold come i have to put away my cute shoes for my insanly warm shoes...but they aren't as pretty...i love the snow but i hate having to wear gay hand me down snow suits that never fit me and are totally from the 80s...excpet my dads snow suit which is from the 70s and is baby blue and has bell bottom pants...i wear that one all the time...

MUSIC - Snow - Informer OMG he is so GHETTO