Friday, November 25, 2005

phone my family, tell them I'm lost on the sidewalk...and, no, it's not ok


i think in the hand book of life under the GIRL section it says something about how girls automatically like the colour pink, love to wear frilly dresses, and love gossip and drama and they are usually the centre of it and thrive on it...

well if thats how we girls are suppost to be then i am no damn girl...well with the gossip and drama part anyways!

i hate drama that involves me with a passion...i admit that i am amused when say a friend is in the centre of the drama and i am kinda in it but not really...i am more of a spectator then a participant...i hate all the attention and the fact that its drama...

drama is fine on Days of Our Lives and when it involves other...but damnit dont include me in the bunch...

but being that i am a girl...and italian...that seems to automatically centre me in drama and gossip...the thing with being an italian girl is that since everyone knows everyone the instant something happens everyone knows and talks about it...thankfully tho in my case all the italian women are on my side and feel sorry for me...this is when "being a good girl" pays off...

oh the stories that i could tell that involve me being an italian girl in the italian community here...

and i know that i over react...its almost a givin in every situation...but the way i look at it...its better that i over react and the problem be small then under react and it be huge...

so enough with the drama already...let us move on here people...italian ladies really need to find other ways of amusing themselves!

buzznet people...i update it all the time...check on my side bar

MUSIC
- Wilco - Kamera