Monday, November 28, 2005

throwin' your tube of cans down the drain...


ok im hyper

it may have to do with the super goodness of the peppermint mocha i just had

SO GOOD

dario got a new fancy truck today and he took me for a spin

i didnt take pictures of it tho becuase it was dark and im the biggest dork ever

i was also on hyper mouth mode and would not shut up which is so not me...times ten

jay and silent bob were on degrassi tonight and i was loving it....silent bob was wearing a shirt with the number 37 on it...which i loved even more...THIRTYSEVEN...watch clerks people

i was really excited about degrassi tonight and i dont know why...i think i actually love it more then i lead on

monday and wednesdays are so stressful in class its so stupid...but thankfully i only have 7 days left of school...excited alert

this hyperness is getting me tired and making me sound like im a 16 year old girly dork...oh lord

i have gross coffee after taste in my mouth

its late and im deathly tired but i should go smock and prep for my presentation in class tomorrow

i have come to realize that even though i try and convince myself that i love fall and november i actually hate it b/c ever year like clock work something bad happens to me and i get all sad and depressed and the darkness of the season and the weather add to it and i just end up being a big ball of sadness until christmas...i hate it

matt and i had the same class today but i barely saw him and that makes me sad...and we didnt even get to watch degrassi together...best friend withdrawl

MUSIC - Beck - Lord Only Knows