Tuesday, November 01, 2005

well, I ain’t evil, I’m just good lookin’...

so...HALLOWEEN...

yea it wasn't that eventful...really really wasn't...

i always expect so much from it and i never get what i expect...

monday...yesterday...halloween...we were all going to dress up for school...and usually we get a really good turn out...because we are all fashion students and we are creative and such...however this year like 3 people participated...

i got home semi late sunday night and DID NOT feel like putting my hair in curlers - curly hair was essential to my costume...and when i got up the next morning the last thing i wanted to do was put on my costume and such but i did it because laura and i were going to dress up together...

but i had a feeling that she wouldn't dress up and then i would be there all by my self looking like a goof feeling like shit...i can not stress enough how much i did not want to dress up and stuff...i was just in such a bad mood...


so i go pick up laura and as i predicted...she was to tired to put her costume on...so it was me, myself, and fran dresher...

one teacher thought that i had gone out somewhere fancy the night before and had just kept my clothes on...and i was like NO NO this is my costume...


another teacher thought that i looked so sassy...she said i should dress up like this more often...i laughed my ass off at that...


i had this really tacky coat on that i had bought when i was 10 and it was so tacky but fit so perfectly...i totally looked like some old italian lady that gets all dressed up to go to a banquet or something...it was picture perfect...

everyone loved my costume though so i guess all turned out good...but barely anyone dressed up which was pretty crappy...so i have no pictures of cool costumes...but i do have pictures i stole from matt involving some very cute pumpkins that he carved...


my h-ween night was lame too...i was so sickly that i didn't want to move...and everyone was busy freakin out over projects that were due today...and hot boy was out being a
hooligan with the boys so i will have to wait until tonight to hear stories about that...

my mom is funny and always finds an excuss to by us
gifts...so for halloween she gave me Zoolander and Starsky and Hutch on DVD because she knows how much i want to rape owen wilson...hes so hot and cool and hot...HA i love him!!!

p.s....happy birthday mom!


MUSIC - Alice Cooper - Feed My Frankenstin