Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken

OBSESSION ALERT

a list of things i am currently obsessed with...(i thought this list would have been longer)
  1. Blistex Mint Lip Balm - because mint rules the world
  2. Photoshopping pictures - its so 2005
  3. My Bangs - i cant stop playing with them
  4. Brown, Green, Pink - they are the new black
  5. Fog - im love it (eww that was so mcdonalds of me)
  6. Acting like i am black - fo shiz
  7. Boys who wear thick rimmed glasses - ie. matt good, myself, hot interior design boy *drool*
  8. Checkered vans - most beautiful shoes ever
  9. Motorcycles - and the boys who ride them
  10. Checking my blog 10 times a day - its a sickness really

a list of things i am currently no longer obsessed with...(there are more here)
  1. Depression songs - that was so last week
  2. Boys who think they are hot - cocky was so 1995
  3. MSN - but even though i am over it you will still see me on there 12 out of 24 hours
  4. Saying everything in partial spanish - that was so this past summer...but i kinda miss it
  5. Sitting - it hurts my bony ass...i prefer to lay down
  6. Watching TV - wait...who am i kidding
  7. Getting up early - please...its for the birds
  8. Home made ceaser salad dressing - i think all that garlic killed me
  9. Having to wear 10 layers of clothing in my house - dude...turn up the heat already
  10. Stealing words from other people - rad, obv, whatev, sweet...sorry laura
  11. Being bored - im over it and want to be un bored
  12. Punk bands - really all the new ones are just like boy bands
  13. Having to work in the basement - should have made my room bigger
  14. Phone calls - never liked them in the first place
  15. Obsessions - its getting to be a bit much...
all picturettes were taken my ME in New York in May and photoshopped - but i think thats clear

MUSIC - Tina Turner - Whats Love Got To Do With It? you know you love it