Saturday, November 19, 2005

You make me come...You make me complete...You make me completely miserable


so the australians have left the country...

my moms cousin came 2 weeks ago for a visit on their way home from italy...

him and one of his daughters amanda stopped here to visit with family on their way to disneyland on their way home...

we didnt get to hang out super lots tho becuase i had my how blogger weekend and then the whole hot boy thing and school and stuff...but we did what we could...

amanda is really cool and i cant wait to see her again when we go to australia in april...i have so many cousins my age there its going to be a riot...

amanda and her older sister alicia use to write me and send me pictures but that was ages ago...it was cool to finally meet one of them...and soon both of them and the rest of their family...

i actually can't wait for australia...it should be so much fun...plus i will get to spend my 21st birthday there and your 21st birthday is a big thing in australia...amanda is already planning the party...

last night was the big good bye italian fiesta...with some family...and lots of italian food...and wine...and loud talking...and crazy people...it was classic...

being italian means not only is your family huge...but its huge in cananda...and italy...and australia...and when i mean huge i mean huge...italians are related to everyone else who is italian...pretty much...

crazy crazy...australia 2006 baby...

MUSIC - Lit - Miserable