Sunday, December 18, 2005

but he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...and thinking of someone for whom he still burns


cest major friosity outside ...i need to go to the mall and buy stuff...since christmas is in a week...thats kinda scary...i bought all my gifts online but there are still a few things i need to pick up but the mall is going to be crazy so i am not looking forward to it...

dad and i went out yesterday to buy mom a motorcycle helmet for chirstmas (which i know she will hate but at least i will get use out of it) and i had this most amazing idea that i was going t
o save up and by a motorcycle to so dad and i could go crusing...and i could pick up hot boys in motorcycles...but then i totally forgot about the insurance factor...

dads fancy new motorcycle cost so much in insurance...and so i will definitly not have enough money to go and insure one...he says i should just be thankful that i have a sweet car thats paid for and i have no other expencies...but i want a motorcycle...i guess smellys got to save up lots...

the other day when dad and i went to go put my
car in my name at the insurance place they made us fill out these 'gift papers' because my car was originally put in my dads name and he wanted to change it to my name so you say it was a 'gift' so you wont have to pay taxes on it...anyways the lady who was doing this for us but under 'gift relationship' boyfriend/girlfriend...insinuating that my dad was my boyfriend giving me his girlfriend tha car...and i was like WTF???

then the lady realized what she had done and asked if my dad was my boyfirend and im like NO hes my dad...SKETCH FEST...in this part of town we DONT date our dads...


MUSIC - Cake - The Distance