Thursday, December 29, 2005

i was shaking at the knees could i come again please?


dario and i went to a hockey game last night...finland vs. america...i loved that everyone cheered for finland and hated america...no offense...but seriously...

i continued my gangsta i'm gonna beat the shit out of you face trend...it does me well...dario says i try to hard...im gonna beat the shit out of him...

the game was boring...except for the first period...lots of goals were scored and finland was winning...so instead i bored dario with stories about boys and family...

the game reminded me of D2 or D3...which ever one where the mighty ducks become team usa and they faced germany and then coach bombay tries to dress like the german coach and the players get mad...the movie made me have a huge crush on EMILIOOOOOOOOOO...im gonna go watch it now...

i brought home made christmas goodies in a ziplock bag...dario
totally made fun of me...then ate it all...he thought it was SOOO funny that i brought cookies with jam on them...but i dont get it...

we went to starbucks and some guy totally hit on me...he was trying to make small talk about christmas...he was cute...

p.s. i totally love that you guys dig the last post...i so didnt wanna post so i just randomly wrote what came to my head...and now if i try that again it will totally be contrived and bad...


MUSIC - AC/DC - Thunderstruck