Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I...I was standing...you were there...two world collided...


last night i went out with some highschool friends...

back in the day these guys were my life...i wasn't allowed to do a lot but everything i did do i did with these guys...i loved then to bits...but then in grade 11 i met a boy...a boy who belonged to a different group of friends then mine...and like the stupid girl that i was i basically ended up ditching my friends for him and his friends...not completely but enough that all the little time i had i would spend with him...

so i ended up dating this boy for 3 years and i still kept in contact with my group but not so much...i am really lame with the phone and call no one ever...and everything i ever did i did with my boy...not with my friends...that and then we all started post secondary school and everyone was busy and so i basically never saw them...but thank god for sasha and her calling me and forcing me to go out...

earlier this year i broke up with my 3 year boy and so i had a lot of free time to fill...and so began my mission to forget about being obsessed with boys and rather to hook up with my old school chums again...and finally it's happening...

matt was over for dinner so he came along with us to Chambar...hes met them all before when we have hung out in the summer and stuff...

sasha (in the white) and i have been good friends since math in grade 9...shes the funniest chick i have ever met and all we do is joke around and act like perverts with each others dads...

i was in love with daniel for most of grade 8 and 9...tho we never dated...i was in love with a lot of boys in highschool...him and sasha are best friends and do everything together...they are a riot and i totally love them...

stephanie and rene are my italian stallions...in highschool we had code names for every hot guy we liked...and our lockers were covered with pictures of boys and the italian soccer team...we were so italy obsessed with wasnt even funny...

but i guess its kind of coming full circle ...my life that is...

i was in love with everything italian...boys, soccer, food, music...and then when i started dating 3 year boy all that changed to the opposite and i hated everything italian...but now its all coming back to me...my italian passion, my italian friends...all of it...and i couldn't be happier...

MUSIC - INXS - Never Tear Us Apart