Tuesday, December 27, 2005

it's christmas time again...it's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year

  • boxing day was yesterday which meant all the rossis (dads side of the family) got together for christmas goodness
  • as always we were badd ass gangstas
  • i taught my little skater cousins how to be cool and gangstas
  • jake and i talked about the time we were online and web camed it with mike
  • jake and i took an emo pictures just for mike
  • james wore a really hot argyle sweater
  • james wore my ring and looked like a too cool gay model
  • elise and i spent the eve hitting on each other thru text messages
  • elise and i gossiped
  • alexis seemed sad and we talked about beck
  • alexis gave me back my beatles cd
  • laura got the same cell phone as me
  • laura and i were obsessed with our phones the whole night
  • my dad kept looking at me in a pissed off way when i was taking pictures
  • i knew it was all an act tho...cause i do the same thing
  • i gave my uncle paul a magnet with a picture of himself being checky
  • he showed everyone and said that i was going to take the picture and put it on hot singles.com
  • there was a lot of jumping on people and goofing around
  • and stealing shoes and hitting with pillows
  • my brother wasnt there which made it less fun because him and jake didnt act stupid
  • there were no after eights which made me mad
  • they are boxing day tradition and my most favorite - chocolate and mint people...
  • i put all the pictures up on here so check them out...it explains
  • there are some on here too...pretty much the same thing...but some of christmas too...
MUSIC - Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home For Christmas