Thursday, January 26, 2006

its gonna work out i tell myself its about time...


so i am currently at my internship...lucky for me this week most of the girls have gone to a trade show leaving me with a desk and computer...and unlike my actual job here i have access to blogger and my email account...

the only trouble is i cant work...im not allowed to...

apparently the waver i signed never got processed so im not allowed to do anything other the paper work incase something falls on me or i hurt myself and i decide to sue...but theres no paper work for me to do...so i get to sit here for a bit and amuse myself until its time for me to go to school and get everything straightened out...

so email me random things so that i can be amused...i love random emails...we can be email buddies...you know you want to... (
daniellerossi85@hotmail.com)

MUSIC - Limblifter - In/Out