Sunday, January 15, 2006

take my tears and that's not nearly all...oh...tainted love

yesterday was my cousin Ki Kis wedding shower...

its nothing like a wedding shower to remind you of the fact that you may never find that special someone and have a wedding shower of your own...

we played wedding shower games...

emily, alexis, and i tried to guess what the gifts were before they were opened...but we made ridiculous guess...such as lawn mowers or fire places...we were trying to be funny...and it worked...

we saw a La Senza bad and cringed...its one thing to have a party with your girlfriends where they give you skanky sexy gifts...its another to do it at a family wedding shower...thankfully the gift was a robe...

alexis and i are getting married when we are 40...i will wear a paper bag over my head as to not attract attention...she is going to marry a mannequin as to attract the attention away from me...and we will walk down the isle to Tainted Love...now all i need to do is find a man...

depressing alert

in other news i cleaned out my closet and most of the stuff in my room in preparation for the paint job commencing this weekend...

and what was expected i came across a lot of stuff from highschool and what not that totally made me remember and then become all emotional ...thats why my past is locked away in boxes in my closet...sometimes remembering the good times is too hard because they were so much better then in is today...and thats just depressing...

happy one minute...sad the next...todays just not a good day... and sometimes you just gotta make a depressing post...even tho i hate them

i ordered my ipod today...and i stole my brothers music...

MUSIC - Soft Cell - Tainted Love