Friday, February 17, 2006

beam me up scotty...i wanna go to t. and the blogger party...



awwww i just got off the phone with some of the coolest people i know ...and im jealous...

mike called me from raymis blogger party and we chatted...then he pasted the phone onto krista...who is sweeter then sweet...and then onto screetus who is totally rad...but we all know that...and then ben...who was apologizing for something...to do with vancouver...tho i couldn't really hear him or understand...but it was still nice!!!

at least they were talking about me...so i was kinda there in spirit...i should have made a cardboard cut out of myself and mailed to them so i could have 'been' there too...damnit why do i think of these things now...

awww i miss them all and want to be there hanging out with them all...except im not...im stuck at home on a friday night with homework! i know...its horrible...but its the only time this weekend i can do it...so yea...

i have nothing exciting to say other then the phone call update...im so jealous that im not there...but anyways...i got ketchup on my pants...damn you wendys $1.39 menu...my dog is pissing me off and dad drank all the beer...

maybe i'll make a video and post it on buzznet...tho im not really fond of making videos...then you guys will all get to see just what kinda of a dork i am...

tomorrow is my cousins wedding...thank god...finally a wedding in the damn family...can we say - open bar - there shall be some grand pictures...and videos comin out of that one tomorrow...holla