Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself

so my mom being the avid scrapbooker that she is decided to take my brothers grad pictures and scrapbook them for him...now when she got to this picture she wasn't quite sure what it was all about...
as you can CLEARLY tell they are spelling out EMO...and my mother had heard us talking about being EMO and what not but for some very strange reason she thought we were talking about being NEMO...like finding nemo...she thought it was some bizzare teenage joke...

so in my brother scrapbook of his grad...on the page with the EMO picture she wrote NEMO and put finding nemo stickers all around it...when we had saw what she had done we could not contain ourselves...
this is jake doing his best NEMO face...hopefully when mom scrapbooks this she will get it right....FISH HEAD...

in other news...the weather is back to its crappy self and is making me quite EMO today...im stuck in a rut and i cant get out of it...