Tuesday, February 28, 2006

she always used to say life's a dirty business so just be a prick and do it while the world's awake


so...smelly - like her other
italian counterpart - will be unemployed as soon as she gets back from her australian vacation...

i was waiting for the day when this would all blow up and i wouldn't be able to take it any more and finally throw in the towel...and today was the day...and in all honesty i am so frickin relieved...the amount of stress that has been lifted off my shoulders is unbelievable...

now i am probably making it sound like my job was some horrible ridiculous
thing that nobody would ever want to do but its totally not...it was just not my cup of tea...

i had been working there for almost 5 years...with my main job being filing...the company i work for is so confusing to explain that i will just spare you...all thats important is that i work for person one but person twos office...and i usually have more contact with person two (whos not my boss) then person one (who is)...

what i use to love about this job was that it was easy work...they were flexible and i worked whenever i could...and they paid fairly well...but then we moved into person twos office and it all went south...

i began to dread work each week and would
stress about it for no reason other then the fact that i just grew to hate it and didnt want to go back...

i dont get a computer at work any more cause theres no room, i lost my desk and now get to work in the cornor of some random table, i dont get a lunch break unless i go out for lunch, i dont get any breaks at all for that matter...and last week i was able to use the computer for a short while and once i had left person two checked what i had been doing and noticed that i went online to looked at my blog...i did for literally two seonds cause i was only on the computer for an hour...and so i got in shit for that...

that was the straw the broke the camels back...so i gave up and told him that i would
finish working my last 6 days (one day a week until australia) and then im not coming back...theres stuff other that lead to my decision but it would take to long to explain...

in the end...im glad i had the job when i did...but at this time in my life i am so over it and need something new before i scratch my eyes out...

heres hoping there are better things out there for me...