Sunday, March 26, 2006

but till I can see that you'd really care for me i'll keep trying to hide the way I feel inside


so in my persuit to be like a man i went to value village yesterday and bought myself the sweetest mans suit vest...it was hella hot...

i wore it out last night to my friends birthday party at the keg...we went there and had to sit in the bar section...so there was 6 of us cramed in the cornor booth with a tiny ass table...the table was covered with all our food...it was crazy...

yesterday my dad took me for a ride on his motorcycle...first time for me on his...and it was hella sweet...

we couldn't go anywhere but the lanes of a couple blocks because its not insured but it was still amazing...i want a sport bike of my own so badly it's driving me crazy...but with the cost of one and insurance and gas its impossible for me to afford...

depressing alert...i need money stat...

but anyways...my vest is hot...and im going to wear it everywhere because it is so hot...haha

gawd i love dressing like a man!

OH and one of my favoritist cousin jacob is coming over tonight for dinner so hopefully there will be some craxy drunk times to be had...look for updates 2morrow...holla