Thursday, March 23, 2006

eat your salad, no dessert, get that man you deserve


so...april the 8th ya'll...

this is kinda the plan...i was talking to patz the other day and we were talking about the blogger meet up back in novemberish and how he was there but never saw me and yatta yatta yatta...so i thought it would be cool to kinda have another one is...

and we were also talking about how i am leaving for hawaii/australia on the 14th and he is leaving too to go back home...so i was like...ummm PARTY...
so here is tentativly the plan...

APRIL 8th 8:00 ish
Mountain Shadow Pub
party for the Bon Voyage of me and patz and for the sake of getting together and being cool
all are welcome!!!

so yea! im inviting a bunch of my friends and my cousins and stuff cause i have this fear that no bloggers will show up other then patz and me...so yea...it will be a crazy mixture of all different types of people...and hopefully it wont end in a brawl...or maybe...no...yea watch no one is going to show up...HA

sound good??? ok so if you wanna come let me know...and if your planning on coming let me know...you can come at any time really...i just wanna get a random number so that i know whether or not i should book the place or if we should just all show up...good times...p.s. - guess who is now a C listed Blogebrity???? yes that would be the same list that the goods are on...oh snap!