Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i dont care if things are spelled wrong...cause i just dont care

ahhhhhhhhhhhh allergies

and im not even allergic to stuff (other then cat fur) but my eyes and nose and everything is going crazy...there must be something in the air that my nose doesnt like and its not fun at all...ksjdfhkshfdks...im totally sick and gross and sick...

so my computer is being an asshat and ever since i got back from austalia it has been cracking the shits on me so i have decided to just deleate the hell out of it and re-install it all so that its nice and easy and works...but that means that i also have to re upload ever single cd i have again which is the largest bitch...but i guess its a small price to pay for a working computer...so i have to save everything i want to keep today and then my cousin is coming over to work his magic tomorrow so im not sure how long my computer will be down for so...if im not back asap you know where i am...

my cousin alicia from austalia is coming up here now in a few months so im super excited...i know i just saw her but now she is coming here to my country and its going to be k-i-c-k-a-s-s

notice how none of my posts have points anymore...thats cause i have nothing to say that is relevant...

im putting no effort into anything