Wednesday, May 17, 2006

its like we're lookin down on waynes basement, only thats not waynes basement - Garth that was a haiku!

im bored
but not really
i dont feel like telling australian stories today
people piss me off
not australians tho
i went to the dentist yesterday and they killed my teeth
i got up at 6 30 today cause i couldnt sleep
i spent all morning cleaning my room
now i have nothing to do
but i dont want to go out
mother wants me to clean the basement
im not so fond of that
im going to watch the last dvd of back to the future
the second one is my least favorite
cause yea 2015 is really going to look like that
it just looks like a more crazy 1985
i need a job so that i can make money this summer
cause i dont want to have to work while i go to school this semester
my tan is fading
i should do something about that
im going to pretend im at the beach
or maybe i'll just go clean the basement of all my school crap
in a half fast way and all
i love when things are clean