Sunday, May 14, 2006

its mothers day (best blink 182 song ever)


so smelly is back in the V.and its actually good to be back even though i totally miss australia and all my cousins...

i have over 1200 pictures from the month over seas and im not sure if i will/should display them all or what...i have no idea how to blog about australia and hawaii cause its a lot of stuff and a lot of stories and pictures...

but now i have no job so i guess i will have lots of
time to organize everything and introduce you all to all my cousins in australia and maybe i will do a couple of photo essays since thats seems to be the easiest and all...

everything at home seems so foreign to me...my room, my bed, everything...even though i was in italy for a month 3 years ago, when i came back stuff didnt seem this foreign...i missed everything a lot more when i was in italy compared to when i was in australia...

and for my birthday i dyed my head and i peirced my ear...its pretty snazzy

holla...so i gotta go buy my mom a mothers day gift (im a little late yes i know!) and organize all my pictures so i can show my uncle&aunt tonight when i head over to their house...