Tuesday, May 23, 2006

someone spare me from all the crazy people

i was on msn last night and some random guy added me and started to chat with me...

i hate when people do this...i like talking to people who i know through blogging or those who i meet in person and then give me their email addresses cause they are actually nice normal people...the people who find me through msn searches and stuff are always these crazy ass guys with too much time on their hands and can barely speak english or just want to talk to me cause th
ey think i am hot...

so this guy starts talking to me and every word he writes comes up as some stupid emoticon...so i can barely understand what he is saying plus there are 1000 blinking colourful things on the screen...


right away my 'this guy is crazy' siren goes off...the only people who talk on msn and have emoticons to replace actual words are kids and freeks...no self respecting person includes 5 - 10 emoticons in every sentence of a normal conversation...


so i ask him his age...he says 30...im like ARE YOU KIDDING ME...you are 30 and spending your time on msn searching for people to talk to based on their appearence and you use emoticons in conversations...dear god

needless to say i blocked and deleated him asap...i just dont get people like that...every person who has ever added me to msn that i didnt previously know either through friends or blogs has been a nut bar...


bloggers are totally different from those who just find random people on msn to chat with cause they have no life...i just have to shake my head


what is this world coming to?