Monday, May 15, 2006

what would we be without wishful thinking?


so i thought i would start off by introducing everyone
my cousin damien who i met before when he came here one summer...hes totally sweet and a professional golfer...im also suppoed to tell you all that he is currently single so any girls who want him let me know!
all cousins - left to right is sara, catherine, elyse...here we are at some fancy dinner thing with everyonecatherine, her boyfriend ricky and cousin josh
these are my girls amanda and alicia...i call them amander and alicer cause sometimes when they talk they pronounce 'A' as 'ER'
me and alicia
damiens younger brother matty who i also met a couple of years ago...he as well is clearly a stud!
me, jacky, steven and luke...at my birthday party jackys boyfriend wade grabbed the bouncers balls and asked for a kiss...so they got kicked out...but it was frickin hilar because wade got dragged out...
amanda and alicia...amanada came to visit in the fall with her dad
me and luke at my birthday partykristian and elyse...we stayed at their house and met them 6 years ago when they came to vancouver for a month...

thats really not everyone but thats everyone for now...there are too many family pictures to flash everywhere so i just did the important ones...plus they wanted me to put them on here so that they could be somewhat famous!

i totally miss then all and want to go back right now...they are the coolest cousins around!