Saturday, June 17, 2006

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh


i cant sleep...this week has been the shits sleep wise...i have to get up in 8 1/2 hours so that i can go downtown to watch the italy - usa game...im sorry but a lot of my posts are going to be italian / italy related...im feeling very nationally inspired as of late...

ahhh...boys confuse me...seriously...one talks to me all the time but its most likely a no...the other one doesnt talk to me as much and might be a yes...i really need to get some clarification here...brothers keeper

again i am having one of those nights where i end up repeating all the conversations i had during the course of the evening in my head again...kjdfhlasdkjhfas...this is why i remain single...cause everything is just too confusing and retarted...but maybe if i wasnt single things would make more sense...hummmm