Sunday, June 18, 2006

i sleep with the fishes cause the fish are 'aight yo


the tv is on and im sitting upstairs by myself...the sun is going down and the thought of going to work tomorrow is really not appealing...its weird how sometimes we want things in life so bad that we just cant let go of the dream no matter what...

i had a can of coke with me but now i have lost it...there are cds sitting beside me waiting to get put onto my ipod...we always want what is not good for us...

my cousins alicia is coming from austalia tomorrow to stay with me for 3 weeks so that will be pretty cool and invlove many outtings and even more pictures...

my italian flag is proudly hanging beside me...and i can hear grease lightening in the background..

one day i was sad and bought a tiny bear and named him after you...but when im mad at you i dont take it out on him...

i enjoy this time were i sit alone and get a chance to think...tho sometimes i over do it...

i said i was closet emo...matt says im just bad at it