Tuesday, July 11, 2006

i went to the danger zone

alicia is gone and i am sad...

i think its pretty clear that all my friends are guys cause girls just piss me off and are way too girly...so its very odd for me to connect with a girl and actually get a long with her...

but alicia is different...why??? cause alicia is just like me...when we were in whistler and hung out with my maverick (not the tv) he said that everything alicia did reminded him of me...her actions, the way she talked, the things she said...were just like me...

it crazy to have met someone half way around the world who is like me in so many ways...we love the same movies...bands...everything...this trip was crazy cause i would say something and alicia would be all 'ME TOO!!!'

we sang top gun this weekend...and then i turned on the tv tonight and it was on...

its been a hellava long time since i had a best friend who was a girl but alicia fits the bill...now shes all back in aussie land and im all here in canada land and i miss her...DAMNIT