Wednesday, August 30, 2006

8 things smelly

i was tagged so this is what you get...

1. i have a poster of geography terms on the back of my bedroom door that i bought at work cause i love geography and im cool like that...

2. you can usually tell what sort of emotion i am feeling by the music i am playing...not all the time but most of the time...my mom is convinced that every time i listen to matt good i am depressed...

3. patz is coming 'home' on the 3rd of september and we are throwing a party for him on the 9th...wait for more information cause you are invited...

4. my left ankle was swollen for 2 days after being completely engulfed by some sort of bug bites this weekend...it looked like i was diseased...

5. i use to have dreams that all my teeth were loose and fell out constantly and then i would end up chewing on my gums and they would fall out too...i drempt that more then once...then someone told me that when you dream about loosing teeth it means someone close to you will die...

6. i hate the phone and pretty much never answer it...

7. tomorrow is my last day of work for the next 10 months...i wonder if i will end up a hobo or not???

8. i once had a big crush on emilio estevez after watching the mighty duck movies...