Monday, August 21, 2006

drop it like its friggin en fuego


this weekend sucked...i was sick...and i missed the motogp race...and my camera decided to fuck itself up...and then my laptop was all MIA...

yesterday was our family picnic...but my stomach was not in good formation so i did a lot of sitting and nothing else...

then my camera decided that it wanted to make fuzzy lines over every picture for fun...

my family always makes comments about my outfits...i tell them that whatever i wear is allowed cause im in fashion...and that will be my cop-out forever...

my little cousins told me to add him to msn so that he could send me a snoop dogg emoticon...and i was like SWEET...he told me i was very 'blingin'...they really think i am gangsta...which is the funniest thing EVER

while we were eating we noticed the little ones smashing rocks or something so we went over to see what they were doing and they said they were making cocain and would sell it to us for $30 a hit...UMM HELLO...i was like WTF you guys are 12 and are making cocain at a friggin FAMILY PICNIC...it was messed...

i just noticed i look really pissed in all these pictures...

i hate that i missed out on our annual family camping fiesta this year and that i was totally crapped out at the picnic ...the little ones and i totally didnt get a chance to bond...and that sucked...but at least they still know that i rule...cause thats what they said to me anyways...

lets hope the rest of the week goes better...