Tuesday, August 29, 2006

old man take a look at my life...im a lot like you...i need someone to love me the whole day through

i want to blog about the weekend ...but there are so many pictures and so many stories that i am trying to make a photo essay on my msn blog thing buts its not letting me at the moment...and so i will do a real weekend post once that lets me because it will be a lot easier to explain everything...

today was amanda and allisons last day which was really sad for us since we've spent every day for the past three months together not to
mention this past weekend...i only have two more days left too and im excited for it to be over but i know that i will miss all the people a lot...i could not have asked for a better group of people to work with during the summer...

i love neil young ...just as a side note...i stole my dads cd (harvest) and am quite enjoying it...while having a converstion i was told that i have a heart of gold...and it reminded me of the song heart of gold so i of course had to find the cd and listen to it none stop...its so good...

i played bocce last night ...two rounds which i won both of...but thats because im italian and the knowledge of the game is in my bones...i start off slow but then i come and kick ass...its just something im good at!

ok heres hoping that msn lets me post pictures soon...