Friday, September 29, 2006

a bad week to park

on tuesday we had to go downtown to this fashion/business seminar...at the last minute i decided to take the skytrain with laura so that i wouldnt have to park downtown and pay 10 bucks...but my mom had already left and couldnt drop me off at the skytrain station...so i had to drive there...and i parked in the parking lot area closest to the station...i was slightly worried about getting a ticket cause you really are not suppose to do that...but was in a rush...so at the end of the day i get back to my car and find this.... yesterday i went to visit patz and parked in the student rez parking...everyone told me it was fine just find an empty stall in the farthest parking spot...when i went to leave i found this on my window...people dont like me parking places apparently...