Tuesday, September 19, 2006

i should be at school but they gave me the day off...cause im hot...

im in the middle of filling out this questionair about my Ceative DNA...what inspires me, what was the best creative idea i ever had...yadda, yadda, yadda...

its for fashion and i havent even mentioned fashion once...but i have talked a lot about blogging and music, but no fashion...my teachers are going to think im crazy i think...and i love it...

and on another note about my teacher...they seem to be paying more attention to me this year...its weird...they've asked me to do a presentation for one of the younger classes...they complimented me on my hair...i dont know...that seems like nothing but to me it weird...


this is the year i explode on them with great ideas...maybe i'll slime them like slimer