Monday, October 23, 2006

i love you almost as much as i love tacos...

so it looks like my teachers aren't too fond of the name t.h.i.r.t.y.s.e.v.e.n. they think its suggests an age and that people who aren't 37 wont want it...umm are you mental??? apparently...they say that there needs to be a reason behind the name...something that connects to my line...umm its my favorite number and im doing my favorite clothes - there a connection of favorites...

on friday we did design exercises...the last year or so has been so focused on marketing and business that we actually havent had a creative design class in a while...it was kinda hard to get out of business mode and jump into creative mode...


look its laura...she hasn't been on my blog in forever...hi laura...i miss you

we get to go to some big fabric warehouse tomorrow to get fabrics for our lines - YAY PLAID...i ordered some
ecofriendly fabrics and the suckers cost my over 60 bucks...its going to be an expensive year but will be all worth it in the end...im so excited to get started on the designing part of it...

OH and remember when i asked for t.h.i.r.t.y.s.e.v.e.n. logos...well the only one that was emailed to me was from the
sweater model...its a friggin beauty... making tacos for dinner!!!