Wednesday, January 31, 2007

its like this and like that and like this and a

ick i am so uber tired!

this past weekend and this current week were/are so jam packed with plans and gatherings and school work and beer...ha...that im slowly going crazy...at least i am currently not going out of my mind but rather sprawled out on the couch with my laptop in my lap watch - of course - Y&R...

ahhahaha the life of a girl...its more appealing to me now then ever...all i need is a manicure and a drink...and maybe a nice massage!every week we have a four hour meeting to organize the fashion show and each week it gets more complex and stressful but exciting at the same time because FINALLY after four years its coming together...we got a poster going for the show and stuff...so maybe if i get my ass in gear i will organize everything and post it all on here for you to see...

k i think im going to go stuff my face with some food...cause i probably wont be eating dinner until 7 or so...blah